- Broncos HC Gary Kubiak said he expects first-round pick OLB Shane Ray (toe) to “participate at least some” on Monday. (Pro Football Talk)
Colts RB Vick Ballard recently mentioned that this year’s training camp could be his last opportunity in the NFL.
“I was just telling my mom the other day,” Ballard said, via Zak Keefer of the Indianapolis Star. “This could be it for me.”
- Mike Wells writes that the Colts didn’t draft Phillip Dorsett in round one to just be a return specialist.
- Instead, Wells thinks the team expects Dorsett to see playing time due to his phenomenal speed.
- Former CFL WR Duron Carter will need to earn any playing time he gets this season, as the Colts have a lot of depth at receiver.
- According to Wells, the starting free safety job is “Dwight Lowery‘s job to lose.”
- Phil Sheridan believes Tim Tebow has a “very good chance” of making the Eagles’ roster as their No. 3 quarterback.
- According to Ben Goessling of ESPN, Adrian Peterson‘s $250,000 offseason workout bonus requires him to participate in 90 percent of the Vikings’ organized team activities and all of minicamp, which means he can miss just one session.
- The Vikings can fine Peterson $72,940 for skipping their June minicamp and $30,000 for each day of training camp he misses.