- TE Marcedes Lewis will miss six-to-eight weeks due to a high ankle sprain.
- WR Allen Hurns is listed as day-to-day with an ankle sprain.
- HC Gus Bradley said that QB Chad Henne will start in Week 3 versus the Colts. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Hc Gus Bradley told reporters that the team has not yet considered making a change at quarterback. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- Ravens signed CB Lou Young to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!