- Jason Cole of B/R reports that spoke to a former NFL executive who was highly critical of the NFL and the NFLPA for allowing the Browns to create a situation that has led to an 0-12 season and what he believes is a danger for the players.
- The executive explained that tanking put players at risk.
- Cole adds that the exec pointed to the fact that rookie QB Cody Kessler has suffered three concussions just this year.
- According to Phil Matier and Andy Ross of the San Francisco Chronicle, the Oakland stadium deal being discussed to keep the Raiders in the Bay Area would call for $600 million in private money, $200 million in public money from Oakland and Alameda County, $200 million from the NFL and $300 million from team owner Mark Davis.
- The Vikings ruled out C Joe Berger (concussion) for Thursday night’s game against the Cowboys.
- The Vikings have WR Stefan Diggs (knee) and CB Terence Newman (neck) both listed as questionable for Thursday.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!