We added some news regarding player visits to the post as well.
- 49ers sign TE Jason Schepler.
- Bengals sign fifth-round pick OT Tanner Hawkinson to a four-year contract.
- Bills claim TE Mickey Shuler off waivers from the Raiders.
- Bills released WR Kevin Norell.
- Buccaneers sign fourth-round pick DE William Gholston to a four-year contract.
- Free agent OT Max Starks is visiting the Cardinals Tuesday. (NFLTR)
- Cardinals released DB Prentiss Waggner.
- Chiefs waived CB De’Quan Menzie and G Lucas Patterson.
- Chiefs claimed OT Matt Reynolds off waivers from the Eagles.
- Chiefs claimed CB Buddy Jackson off waivers from the Giants.
- Free agent DT Ryan McBean visited the Chiefs on Monday. (Baltimore Sun)
- Cowboys sign fourth-round pick CB B.W. Webb to a four-year deal.
- Dolphins sign fourth-round pick LB Jelani Jenkins to a four-year contract.
- Dolphins sign fifth-round pick K Caleb Sturgis to a four-year contract.
- Dolphins sign seventh-round pick DB Don Jones to a four-year contract.
- Eagles signed veteran RB Felix Jones to a one-year contract. (NFLTR)
- Eagles waived WR Marvin McNutt.
- Jaguars claim DL Brandon Deaderick off waivers from the Patriots.
- Jets claim WR Marcus Davis off waivers from Giants
- Lions released RB Devin Moore.
- Lions sign TE Freddie Bishop.
- Patriots sign third-round pick S Duron Harmon to a four-year contract.
- Patriots sign seventh-round pick LB Steve Beauharnais to a four-year contract.
- Raiders reportedly have made Charles Woodson a contract offer. (NFLTR)
- Raiders claimed WR Andre Holmes off waivers from the Patriots.
- Redskins sign WR Lance Lewis.
- Seahawks waived-injured Chandler Fenner.
- Seahawks claim LS Adam Steiner off waivers from Raiders.
- Steelers release Anthony White from reserve-injured list
- Texans agreed to terms with RB Deji Karim.
- Vikings sign fourth-round pick LB Gerald Hodges to a four-year contract.
- Vikings sign seventh-round pick LB Michael Mauti to a four-year contract.
- Vikings sign seventh-round pick DT Everett Dawkins to a four-year contract.