The Baltimore Ravens announced Friday that they’ve officially signed 17 undrafted free agents to contracts including Miami DT Gerald Willis.
The full list of undrafted free agents includes:
- ILB Otaro Alaka, Texas A&M
- OT Marcus Applefield, Virginia
- ILB E.J. Ejiya, North Texas
- TE Cole Herdman, Purdue
- OLB Markus Jones, Angelo State
- G Patrick Mekari, Cal-Berkeley
- WR Sean Modster, Boise State
- DT Kalil Morris, Kent State
- OLB Mike Onuoha, Texas A&M – Commerce
- LS Matthew Orzech, Azusa Pacific
- TE Charles Scarff, Delaware
- WR Jaylen Smith, Louisville
- ILB Silas Stewart, Incarnate Word
- C C.J. Toogood, Elon
- WR Antoine Wesley, Texas Tech
- DT Gerald Willis, Miami
- S Evan Worthington, Colorado
Willis wound up going undrafted out of Miami last year. He’s expected to sign a three-year, $1.755 million contract with the Ravens.
During his college career at Florida and Miami, Willis recorded 33 tackles, six tackles for a loss, 1.5 sacks, a forced fumble, a recovery and two pass defenses over the course of two seasons and 14 games.