- Jason La Canfora mentions that the Bills have been freeing up cap space to absorb the franchise tag they used on LT Cordy Glenn.
- Beyond that, Buffalo is still trying to re-sign veteran G Richie Incognito and possibly make a run at signing Jets free agent RB Bilal Powell.
- Aaron Wilson anticipates Chiefs free agent CB Sean Smith have a “strong market” in the coming weeks.
- Terez A. Paylor of the Kansas City Star reports that the Chiefs have have expressed interest in re-signing OLB Dezman Moses.
Colts impending free agent ILB Jerrell Freeman said of his current situation: “I played on the rookie deal for three years, then one year on the tender. I guess it time to do what’s good for me.” (Sirius XM NFL Radio)
- Jason La Canfora wonders if the Jaguars may try to front-load offer sheet to Dolphins DE Olivier Vernon, who received the transition tag on Tuesday.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars announced Tuesday that they’ve hired DeJuan Polk as assistant director of pro personnel.
- According to Dave Birkett, Rams free agent S Rodney McLeod will be “in demand” next week.
- Birkett adds that NFL people seem to really McLeod quite a bit.