Tony Pauline of WalterFootball.com provides the consensus from his sources regarding how they expect the first eight picks to play out:
- Los Angeles Rams- Jared Goff
- Philadelphia Eagles- Carson Wentz
- San Diego Chargers- DeForest Buckner
- Dallas Cowboys- Jalen Ramsey
- Jacksonville Jaguars- Myles Jack
- Baltimore Ravens- Laremy Tunsil
- San Francisco 49ers- Ronnie Stanley
- Cleveland Browns- Joey Bosa
- According to Tony Pauline, the 49ers “desperately covet” Oregon DL DeForest Buckner.
- Pauline says that the Chargers feel they “desperately” need a defensive lineman.
- Pauline admits that the Browns could trade down again, this time with the Dolphins, who would likely move up for OSU RB Ezekiel Elliott.
- Sources tell Pauline that the Redskins would like to trade down then select West Virginia S Karl Joseph.
- Pauline expects the Broncos to look to add a running back sometime in day three with Auburn’s Peyton Barber being a possibility in the sixth round.
- Tony Pauline reports that the consensus among his sources is that the Falcons would take OSU LB Darron Lee at No. 17 overall.
- However, Pauline is also hearing that both Clemson pass-rushers — Kevin Dodd and Shaq Lawson — are also in play for Atlanta.
- According to Pauline, Falcons HC Dan Quinn has been “pushing hard” for Florida S Keanu Neal for a number of weeks. However, Pauline adds that the feeling right now is the only way the Falcons take Neal is in a trade-down scenario.
- In the event that Titans don’t trade their second-round picks, Tony Pauline mentions that there’s a “very good” chance of Tennessee using one of their second-rounders on OSU WR Braxton Miller.
- Sources have told Pauline that Miller may not get past the Texans in round two.
- One other player worth keeping an eye on for the Titans, according to Pauline, is OSU LB Joshua Perry.