- The Cincinnati Bengals officially ruled out RB Giovani Bernard (knee), LB Vontaze Burfict (hip), CB Darqueze Dennard (sternoclavicular), TE Tyler Kroft (foot), WR John Ross (groin), and LB Nick Vigil (knee) for Week 8’s game against the Buccaneers and have C Billy Price (foot) down as being doubtful.
- Browns HC Hue Jackson said of the upcoming trade deadline: “John (Dorsey’s) always looking, searching” for ways to improve the team.” (Mary Kay Cabot)
- The Cleveland Browns officially ruled out CB E.J. Gaines (concussion), WR Rashard Higgins (knee), and LB Joe Schobert (hamstring) and have S Damarious Randall (groin, ankle), WR Da’Mari Scott (shoulder), and C J.C. Tretter (ankle) down as questionable.
- Ravens RB Kenneth Dixon (knee, injured reserve) was asked what percentage he is at right now: “If I’m not 100, percentages don’t matter. I can just tell you that I’m working hard on and off the field.” (Jamison Hensley)
- The Ravens brought in five RBs for workouts on Friday including Jamaal Charles. (NFLTR)
- The Baltimore Ravens officially ruled out CB Marlon Humphrey (thigh) and T James Hurst (back) for Sunday’s game against the Panthers and list G Alex Lewis (neck) as doubtful.
- The Ravens have CB Anthony Averett (hamstring), G Bradley Bozeman (calf), DB/LB Anthony Levine Sr. (hamstring) and CB Jimmy Smith (groin) all down as questionable.