- Bengals HC Marvin Lewis said that re-signing TE Jermaine Gresham is still an option for them. Lewis added that he just spoke to Gresham on Monday. (Geoff Hobson)
“The only thing I’m worried about is this next season. We can’t worry about 2016 and beyond,” McCoy said. “He’s under contract for this year, and we plan on Philip Rivers retiring a Charger.”
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano said that he expects Khaled Holmes and Jonotthan Harrison to compete for the starting center job. (Mike Wells)
Patriots HC Bill Belichick was asked at the owners meeting about losing CB Darrelle Revis in free agency.
“It’s NFL free agency,” Belichick said. “Players leave teams and go to teams in free agency every year.
“That’s not a big story.”
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said mentioned that they could still make a few moves in free agency before the draft. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- According to Harbaugh, the Ravens are still interested in signing a free agent receiver, but “he’s got to fit.” (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Harbaugh didn’t rule out the idea of possibly signing another running back in free agency. (Jamison Hensley)
- Harbaugh specifically mentioned that he would like to upgrade their backup quarterback position, but added that he believes Keith Wenning has a bright future in the league. (Jeff Zrebiec)