- Albert Breer reports that new Colts HC Frank Reich has already been working on lining up his coaching staff over the past few days and one name to watch is former Lions DBs coach Alan Williams.
- According to Bob Kravitz, Reich has been in touch with his former Bills teammate Don Beebe about being the Colts’ WRs coach.
- Rich Cimini expects the Jets to have interest in Patriots free agent CB Malcolm Butler, given that they need a cornerback.
- Cimini believes the Jets are more likely to keep WR Jermaine Kearse and RB Bilal Powell, but this could change, depending on if New York is able to add a No. 1 receiver.
- If the Jets are able to sign Kirk Cousins in free agency, Cimini would take Alabama DB Minkah Fitzpatrick at No. 6 overall. Otherwise, he would draft the best quarterback available.
- The positions where the Jets could make the biggest splash in free agency outside of signing a quarterback, according to Cimini, is at center and quarterback.
- Cimini is expecting WR Robby Anderson to receive a one-game suspension for his offseason arrest.
- Cimini thinks there’s a “pretty good chance” the Jets will reach out to the Eagles about a potential trade for QB Nick Foles this offseason. Although, Cimini doesn’t think Philadelphia would trade him for less than a second-round pick and he can’t see the Jets offering that much.
- According to Cimini, former second-round WR Devin Smith is facing long odds of getting another shot with the Jets, but it will come down to how his rehab goes.
— Eric Weddle (@weddlesbeard) February 10, 2018