Home / Bears / Draft Rumors: Bears, Falcons, Jaguars, Jets, & Titans
Draft Rumors: Bears, Falcons, Jaguars, Jets, & Titans
- Tony Pauline has spoken to sources who have said that the Bears are “very interested” in Kentucky DE/OLB Bud Dupree and could take him at No. 7 overall.
- Tony Pauline confirms reports that the Falcons are looking to trade up for a defensive player such as USC DL Leonard Williams or Florida DE/OLB Dante Fowler.
- According to Pauline, the Jaguars could be a potential trade partner for Atlanta.
- One other target for the Falcons could be Clemson DE/OLB Vic Beasley if they’re unable to trade up for one of the other players.
- Sources tell Tony Pauline that the Jaguars would prefer to trade out of their No. 3 overall pick.
- Unless Florida DE/OLB Dante Fowler falls to the Jets at No. 6 overall, they are expected to work the phones and try to trade back in round one, according to Tony Pauline.
- As for who the Jets could target if they were to move back, Pauline mentions that the team has been “very tight lipped” throughout the draft process. Although, he suspects that offensive line could be a priority for them.
- A team executive tells Mike Freeman that the Titans were asking for three first-round picks for the No. 2 overall election.
- According to Freeman, the source laughed about their asking price.
- For what it’s worth, Ian Rapoport points out that the Browns could meet this asking price.
Tags Bud Dupree Dante Fowler Leonard Williams Vic Beasley