- Ian Rapoport reports that the Eagles are expected to promote assistant QB coach Press Taylor to QBs coach, replacing John DeFilippo.
- Taylor was actually the person responsible for bringing the “Philly Special” play to Pederson before the Super Bowl.
- Jeff McLane mentions that RBs coach Duce Staley and WRs coach Mike Groh would be the top in-house candidates to replace Frank Reich as Eagles’ offensive coordinator.
- McLane adds that promoting either coach would be more of a title than anything, as everyone on the staff contributes to game-planning and Doug Pederson would retain play-calling duties.
- Jordan Raanan of ESPN takes a look at some names to watch in the coming days regarding the Giants’ offensive coordinator vacancy.
- Raanan specifically mentions former Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell, former Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin, Eagles RBs coach Duce Staley, former Panthers QBs coach Ken Dorsey, former Panthers OC Mike Shula, Oklahoma State OC Mike Yurcich and Michigan passing-game coordinator Pep Hamilton as possible candidates for the job.