- Zach Berman of Philly.com writes that the biggest story for the Eagles coming out of offseason workouts is simply that QB Carson Wentz is progressing from his ACL tear.
- Eagles HC Doug Pederson confirmed that RB Jay Ajayi is atop their depth chart: “Came in last year and obviously proved to us that he can handle it. He’s definitely going into camp as the No. 1 guy.”
- Some under-the-radar players who stood out this offseason, according to Berman, include CB De’Vante Bausby, LB Nate Gerry, and rookie TE Dallas Goedert.
- Albert Breer mentions that Odell Beckham has earned the respect of the Giants new coaching staff and front office this spring and has “effectively put the ball in the Giants’ court on the contract negotiation.”
- One coach tells Breer that “Odell’s been awesome” to all the new guys in the building and he should have plenty of people throughout the organization supporting a long-term extension.
“That’s going to be something right there,” Brown said, via NBC Sports Washington. “The boys are gonna have it out for him. We can put hands on him now. … The boys were already hot for what he was doing last year. Try to one-hand something while you’re with the Jets, you’re gonna catch a forearm.”