- The 49ers have no intention of trading RB LaMichael James. (NFLTR)
- CB Nnamdi Asomugha could be on the chopping block. (NFLTR)
- WR Mario Manningham will not play week 8. (Cam Inman)
- The 49ers will meet with LB Aldon Smith to discuss when he will return to the team. (Matt Maiocco)
- RB C.J. Spiller did not practice on Friday and is doubtful to play in Week 8. (Joe Buscaglia)
- RB Fred Jackson is probable for week 8 after dealing with a knee injury. (Joe Buscaglia)
- CB Brandon Burton has been waived.
- RB Ronnie Wingo has been promoted from the practice squad.
- LB Manny Lawson are listed as doubtful for Week 8.
- Jeff Tuel will be the team’s backup quarterback agains the Saints.
- QB Peyton Manning put in a full practice on Friday. (Lindsay Jones)
- CB Champ Bailey has officially been ruled out of Week 8. (Joan Niesen)
- RB Ronnie Hillman will not dress for Sunday’s game. (Mike Klis)
- RB Willis McGahee is listed as probable for Week 8.
- RB Doug Martin could be out anywhere from two weeks to two months. (Alex Marvez)
- The Buccaneers are reportedly concerned about WR Mike Williams‘ hamstring injury and whether he can continue playing. (Rick Stroud)
- The Cardinals are not considering benching QB Carson Palmer. (Bob McManaman)
- RB Rashard Mendenhall is doubtful to play in Week 8. (AzCardinals.com)
- Cardinals are likely to start Andre Ellington at running back in Week 8. (AzCardinals.com)
- Stepfan Taylor figures to be Ellington’s backup. (AzCardinals.com)
- WR Dwayne Bowe missed practice on Friday.
- WR Reggie Wayne underwent surgery on his torn ACL Friday.
- It might make sense for the Cowboys to listen to offers for WR Miles Austin. (NFLTR)
- WR Miles Austin put in a limited practice Friday. (Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
- RB DeMarco Murray put in a limited practice Friday. (Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
- QB Michael Vick is probable and expected to start Week’s game.
- QB Nick Foles has been ruled out for Week 8.
- WR Jeremy Maclin is ahead of schedule in his rehab from a torn ACL. (Jeff McLane)
- WR Roddy White has been ruled out for week 8. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- RB Steven Jackson is listed as probable for Week 8.
- RB Jason Snelling did not practice on Friday due to an ankle injury.
- RB Peyton Hillis is ready for a larger workload. (Kevin Patra)
- RB Brandon Jacobs is listed as doubtful for Week 8.
- WR Justin Blackmon is probable for Week 8 after dealing with a hamstring injury. (John Oehser)
- WR Cecil Shorts is probable for Week 8 after dealing with a clavical injury. (John Oehser)
- RB Reggie Bush did not practice on Friday. (Tim Twentyman)
- WR Nate Burleson is listed as out for Week 8.
- WR James Jones did not practice on Friday due to a knee injury. (Rob Demovsky)
- LB Nick Perry took a few snaps during Friday’s practice after suffering a broken foot a few weeks ago. (Bob McGinn)
- RB James Starks is listed as probable for Week 8.
- An MRI came back negative regarding DE Charles Johnson‘s groin injury.
- WR Danny Amendola was limited in practice on Friday. (Field Yates)
- WR Danny Amendola passed his concussion tests to return to the field. (ESPN Boston)
- CB Aqib Talib is fully practicing on Friday. (Mike Reiss)
- Patriots released G Tyronne Green from injured reserve.
- WR Leonard Hankerson is listed as questionable for Week 8.
Aldon SmithAndre EllingtonAqib TalibBen TateBrandon BurtonBrandon JacobsC.J. SpillerCarson PalmerCecil ShortsChamp BaileyCharles JohnsonChristian PonderDanny AmendolaDoug MartinDwayne BoweFred Jacksonjames jonesJames StarksJason SnellingJeff TuelJeremy MaclinJosh FreemanJustin BlackmonKamar AikenLaMichael JamesLeonard HankersonManny LawsonMario ManninghamMichael VickMike WilliamsMiles AustinNate BurlesonNick FolesNick PerryNnamdi AsomughaPeyton HillisPeyton ManningRashard MendenhallReggie BushReggie WayneRoddy WhiteRonnie HillmanRonnie WingoSantonio HolmesStepfan TaylorTyronne GreenWillis McGahee