Home 49ers NFL Notes: 49ers, Cardinals, Panthers, & Redskins
- Tom Pelissero of USA Today reports that 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick can earn $1 million in play-time incentives if he takes 34.4 percent of the team’s snaps.
- Kaepernick will carry a cap figure of $20.23 million in 2016, but this won’t be an issue for the 49ers, who have plenty of cap room to work with.
- Next year, Kaepernick can void the remaining years on his contract by the second day of the 2017 league year.
- The Cardinals have listed LG Mike Iupati (ankle) as doubtful for Week 6’s Monday night game.
- The Panthers announced that QB Cam Newton has been cleared the NFL’s concussion protocol and will play in Week 6.
- The Redskins announced that TE Jordan Reed (concussion) and LB Su’a Cravens (concussion) have been downgraded to out for Week 6.