- G Mike Iupati has cleared the concussion protocol. (Matt Maiocco)
- ILB Patrick Willis (toe) returned to practice Wednesday. (Matt Maiocco)
- RB Darren Sproles (knee) was a full participant in Wednesday practice and appears ready to return this weekend. (Zach Berman)
- Falcons signed S Sean Baker to their practice squad.
- LT Luke Joeckel (concussion) has been cleared for non-contact work. (John Oesher)
- TE Marcedes Lewis (ankle) has resumed practicing on a limited basis. (John Oesher)
Doctors still aren’t sure if TE Dennis Pitta (hip) will be able to continue his NFL career.
“It’s tough,” Pitta said, via The Baltimore Sun. “I have to be patient right now, I have to let myself heal and take it one day at a time and begin my rehab and work hard doing that when I can. It’s a tough process and something, unfortunately, I have been through before and will get through again.
“In a few months, we’ll see how I’m feeling and how things are going, and we’ll be able to make some determinations then. It’s still too early to kind of tell, and I’ll continue on like I did last year and get myself ready to get back on the field.”