- Jason Cole reports that the most important issue being considered at the owners meeting is the deadline for the NFL to make a decision regarding teams relocating to Los Angeles.
- According to Cole, some owners want a delay in the voting, while most want it to happen in January.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Cardinals RB Andre Ellington has been diagnosed with a sprained toe after undergoing further testing.
- Rapoport adds that Ellington is considered “day-to-day,” but his status for Week 13 remains in doubt.
- Ben Volin reports Patriots LB Jamie Collins (illness) plans to play in Week 13 after missing the past four games.
Rams HC Jeff Fisher mentioned he hasn’t given any thought to his job security and instead said he’s strictly concerned about their Week 13 matchup.
“I’ve been doing this for probably short of 20 years, and I’ve never gone into a game or into a season worried about my job security,” Fisher said, via Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. “That would be unfair to the organization and unfair to the players. So I’m not concerned about that.
“What I’m concerned about is this week. I know that’s not the answer you guys want to hear, but I’m concerned about this week. We’re 3-0 in the division. We’ve got the division leader coming to town, and we’re going to get ready to play.”
- Vikings signed S John Lowdermilk to their practice squad.
- Vikings waived LB Terrance Plummer from their practice squad.