- Adrian Peterson‘s lawyer, Rusty Hardin, will reportedly push for a December 1 trial date at Wednesday’s hearing. (Mike Florio)
- If his trial is set for Dec. 1 and he’s exonerated, there is a chance he could play in Week 14.
- HC Bruce Arians mentioned that QB Carson Palmer could “possibly practice Thursday or Friday” depending on how his shoulder responds after throwing the ball around on Tuesday. (Alex Marvez)
Veteran DL Cory Redding mentioned that he’s contemplating retiring from the league following the 2014 season.
“This is the last year of my contract and, right now, I’m honoring that,” Redding said, per Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star. “When the season is over, I’ll sit down and evaluate everything and talk to Chuck and talk to my family and go from there. If I come back, I come back. If I don’t, you’ll know I’m hanging it up.
“My goal was 10 years. This is Year 12.“
- DT Joe Vellano has agreed to remain on the Patriots practice squad after being waived on Monday. (Mike Reiss)
- DT Tom Johnson was arrested on misdemeanor trespassing and disorderly conduct charges Saturday. (Dave Campbell)