Talib mentioned that he “should be” ready to go by training camp and he “feels great.” He added that he’s “back running and everything.”
- Mike Jurecki mentions that Calais Campbell‘s future with the Cardinals will likely come down to his asking price.
- Campbell is currently in the final year of his contract and turn 30 in September, but Jurecki says he wants to remain in Arizona.
- Jurecki believes the Cardinals could consider drafting a receiver in the first round next year and/or re-sign Michael Floyd if Larry Fitzgerald retires.
Foster mentioned that he’s fully healthy after last year’s ruptured Achilles and is looking forward to playing in Adam Gase’s offense.
“Adam knows how to use a running back out of the backfield, which is my best quality, route-running, catching the ball out of the backfield,” Foster said. “He knows how to steer the ship, man. I’m happy to have a seat on the boat.”
- Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald expects running backs Jay Ajayi and Foster to both receive “plenty of carries” this season.
- Jackson adds that third-round pick Kenyan Drake had a few moments during the offseason program, but still failed to “suggest he was ready to be a reliable No. 2 back.“
- Meanwhile, Adam Beasley mentions that Ajayi will “probably” enter the season as the Dolphins’ starter, despite the addition of Foster with Drake also in the mix.
- In regards to suspended DE Dion Jordan, Beasley reports that he looks like a “brand new” version of himself and is “doing great.“