- LB Lance Briggs (ribs) has been ruled out for Week 6.
- LB Vontaze Burfict (concussion) is listed as probable for Week 6.
- RB Reggie Bush said he’s a game-time decision for Week 6 and still hoping to play on Sunday. (Dave Birkett)
- John Keim of ESPN expects TE Jordan Reed (hamstring) to play this weekend, despite being listed as questionable.
- Rookie LB Ryan Shazier (knee) has been ruled out for Week 6. (Scott Petrak)
- CB Ike Taylor (forearm) has been ruled out for Week 6. (Scott Petrak)
- S Shamarko Thomas (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 6. (Scott Petrak)
- QB Jake Locker (hand) is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- RB Shonn Greene is listed as doubtful for Week 6.