Marshall’s $7.5 million base salary becomes fully guaranteed if he’s on the roster on the third day of the league year.
Biggs believes their decision will ultimately come down to whether or not GM Ryan Pace, HC John Fox and OC Adam Gase want to balance Marshall’s production vs. the distractions.
- Terez A. Paylor believes C Rodney Hudson could secure $5 million per year on the low end and as much as $7 million annually.
- Bob McGinn reports that the Packers could promote Ron Zook to special teams coordinator this week.
- According to McGinn, Zook is seen as the “front-runner” for the job.
- The Patriots special teams coach Scott O’Brien is retiring.
- Jeff Zrebiec writes that Ravens WR Jacoby Jones could be a cap casualty this offseason, but it could make sense for them to wait until June 1 as it would create $2.5 million as opposed to just $750,000 by releasing him outright.