Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune takes a look at 10 mid-to-late round running back prospects the Bears could target in this year’s draft including:
- Rodney Anderson (Oklahoma)
- Darrell Henderson (Memphis)
- Travis Homer (Miami)
- Bryce Love (Stanford)
- David Montgomery (Iowa State)
- Devin Singletary (Florida Atlantic)
- Benny Snell (Kentucky)
- Mike Weber (Ohio State)
- Dexter Williams (Notre Dame)
- James Williams (Washington State)
Eagles CB Sidney Jones said his “No. 1 focus” this offseason is getting back to 100 percent after rupturing Achilles tendon last year.
“It’s my No. 1 focus this offseason — getting right,” Jones said, via Jeff McLane of The Inquirer. “Show everybody what I can do. Facing adversity … it’s about moving forward. That’s the task at hand.”
While Jones mentioned that he would like to gain weight for next season, team trainers told him they want him to stay lighter.
“I’ll probably put the weight on, I would like to, but my body, I’ve learned it over the past years, and they told me that they would rather me be lighter and move than vice versa, because I’ve never been like a super heavy guy,” Jones said. “Even in college I was skinny, but I still handled my business.”
- The Green Bay Packers announced that they have hired Kevin Koger as an offensive quality control coach and Jason Vrable as an offensive assistant.