Home / Bills / NFL Notes: Bills, Colts & Vikings
NFL Notes: Bills, Colts & Vikings
- Vic Carruci doesn’t rule out the Bills signings a receiver with their new cap space that they picked up from locking up LT Cordy Glenn to a long-term deal. Although, Carucci admits he could see them adding help at almost any position.
- As of now, Carruci mentions that the Bills are focused on signings CB Stephon Gilmore and QB Tyrod Taylor to long-term deals.
- In regards to Taylor, Carucci writes that he has no reason to settle for any less than four-year, $72 million contract Brock Osweiler signed with the Texans.
- Carucci can see them continuing to look for more right tackle help after they missed out on Matt Slausen.
- Jeremy Fowler of ESPN polled nearly 10 executives around the league regarding what kind of money Colts QB Andrew Luck will make in his next contract.
- Fowler’s sources believe he’ll secure “at least” $23 million per year, which would make him the highest paid player in the NFL.
- Fowler adds that Luck really has unprecedented leverage with the Colts and could target as much as $25 million per year in a new deal.
- According to Chris Tomasson, the Vikings could sign undrafted free agent P Taylor Symmank to compete with Jeff Locke this summer.
Tags Andrew Luck Cordy Glenn Stephon Gilmore Taylor Symmank Tyrod Taylor