Home Broncos NFL Notes: Broncos, Buccaneers, Colts, Dolphins, Titans
- Jeremy Fowler reports that the Buccaneers made a “strong push” to sign QB Nick Foles before he agreed to a two-year contract with the Eagles.
- Stephen Holder reported last night that even though free agent DT Dontari Poe left Indianapolis without an agreement in place with the Colts, they are still in the mix to sign him.
- Poe met with the Jaguars on Monday and is now scheduled to visit with the Falcons next. (NFLTR)
- Titans GM Jon Robinson said Monday during an appearance on the Midday 180 that they did not offer the No. 18 overall pick to the Saints in a trade for Saints WR Brandin Cooks, via The Tennessean.
- Although Robinson did say they “maybe potentially” offered a deal that included swapping the No. 5 overall pick for the Saints’ No. 11 overall pick and Cooks.
- Robinson also said that Titans ILB Wesley Woodyard remains on their roster even, even though $500,000 of his $4.25 million base salary becomes guaranteed today. (Paul Kuharsky)