Home / Chiefs / NFL Notes: Chiefs, Falcons, Patriots, Raiders, & Redskins
NFL Notes: Chiefs, Falcons, Patriots, Raiders, & Redskins
- Chiefs S Eric Berry has completed his treatment for lymphoma and is doing “well,” according to Pete Sweeney.
- Berry is waiting for his doctor to review the test results with him.
- OL Tamba Hali is recovering from a knee scope. (Terez A. Paylor)
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Patriots have signed WR Zach D’Orazio to a contract.
- Raiders second-year QB Derek Carr was able to do more in Tuesday’s OTA session, but still wan’t participating in throwing drills. (Jerry McDonald)
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden said that Duke Ihenacho, who got reps with the first-team defense on Tuesday, will be in mix for starting strong safety job. (Brian McNally)
Tags Adrian Clayborn Derek Carr Dezmen Southward Duke Ihenacho Eric Berry Jacob Tamme Kroy Biermann Paul Solai Ra'Shede Hageman tamba hali