“I don’t know. We’ll find out in a couple of weeks,” Still said. “I’ll make my decision about whether I’m gonna continue with my NFL career or move on with my next venture in life.”
- The Bengals officially ruled out WR Tyler Boyd, WR Cody Core, LB Kevin Minter and FB/TE Ryan Hewitt for Sunday’s game against the Colts. (Katherine Terrell)
- Ian Rapoport mentions that Bengals first-round WR John Ross (knee) is no longer on the injury report after practicing fully this week and is “good to go” for Week 8.
- Cowboys executive VP Stephen Jones said he expects kicker Dan Bailey to be out four games or more. (Clarence Hill)
- The Dallas Cowboys officially ruled out CB Chidobe Awuzie and K Dan Bailey for Week 8’s game.
- Dallas also lists DT Maliek Collins, LB Justin Durant, and LB Kyle Wilber as questionable.
- According to Joel Corry, the Seahawks are paying rookie DL Malik McDowell $5,000 per week while he’s on the non-football injury.
- Seattle is also paying and DE Dion Jordan $7,200 per week while he’s on the non-football injury list.
- Although Jordan returned to practice this week, so he could be close to coming off of the list.
Corry mentions that it’s at the team’s discretion to pay players on the NFI list.
- As for McDowell, he would not get an accrued year of service time toward free agency if he remains on the list for the entire season, which means he would be a restricted free agent in 2021, as opposed to an unrestricted free agent, per Corry.