- Ole Miss QB Chad Kelly said his rehab from a torn ACL and torn lateral meniscus has gone well and that he may be able to fully participate in the NFL Combine. (Chase Goodbread)
- According to Kyle Meinke, the Lions are meeting with Michigan DT Ryan Glasgow on Tuesday night.
- The Broncos had an informal meeting with UCLA OT Conor McDermott at the Senior Bowl, according to Chase Goodbread.
- Mississippi State WR Fred Ross has met with the Cowboys twice since the start of the Senior Bowl. (Drew Davison)
- Doug Samuels of FootballScoop reports the Bills are targeting former Titans DBs coach Steve Brown for their defensive backs coaching vacancy.
- The Bills have hired former WR Chad Hall as an offensive assistant. (Jeff McLane)
- Cowboys executive Stephen Jones said DE DeMarcus Lawrence will require surgery on his back for the second consecutive offseason. (Brandon George)
- Jones said it is a “big priority” for the Cowboys to keep RG Zack Martin around long-term and that the team plans on exercising his fifth-year option following the 2017 season. (Brandon George)
- Jones also indicated that the Cowboys would like to re-sign impending free agents WR Terrance Williams, WR Brice Butler, CB Brandon Carr, CB Morris Claiborne, SS Barry Church, and S J.J. Wilcox. (Drew Davison)
According to Jimmy Kepski, the Eagles’ scouts have spoken to the following prospects so far at the 2017 Senior Bowl:
- Villanova DE Tanoh Kpassagnon
- LSU C Ethan Pocic
- NC State RB Matt Dayes
- Illinois DE Dawuane Smoot
- Youngstown State DE Derek Rivers
Saints GM Mickey Loomis said the team must improve in “a lot of areas” this offseason and mentioned needing to get healthier on defense, while also adding depth to the offense.
“Look, we’ve got to improve our team in a lot of areas, depth included,” Loomis said, via Josh Katzenstein of the Times-Picayune. “We’ve got to find a way to stay healthier, particularly on some of our key positions on defense. And it’s also the learning process in developing players and … improving our roster, again, particularly on defense, but we’ve got to get some depth on offense as well. So, we’ve got a lot of things to do.”
- Ian Rapoport reports the Saints tried to hire now Chargers DC Gus Bradley as a linebackers coach if a defensive coordinator position did not materialize for him.