- Tony Pauline reports that a number of teams have red flagged Boise State RB Jay Ajayi over a knee injury he sustained early in his college career.
- Pauline is hearing that Michigan DE/OLB Frank Clark will be selected within the top 125 picks.
- Aaron Wilson reports that Marshall CB Darryl Roberts, Rice CB Bryce Callahan, Oregon State CB Stephen Nelson are all visiting with the Steelers on Monday.
- Patriots worked out UConn DL B.J. McBryde last week. (Tony Pauline)
- Tony Pauline is hearing that the Broncos are a team to watch for Mississippi State LB Benardrick McKinney.
- One other option for the Broncos, according to Pauline, could be TCU LB Paul Dawson.
The team would, obviously, like to keep Sam Bradford away from contact now that he’s had multiple knee injuries.
According to Cole, Tebow has no shot at starting given that he’s not a great pocket passer.
Cole expects the Eagles to eventually trade QB Matt Barkley for either a fifth or sixth-round pick.
- Vaughn McClure reports that Northern Iowa RB David Johnson is visiting the Falcons on Monday.
- Tony Pauline reports that the Rams love Mississippi State LB Benardrick McKinney, who worked out for them last week.
- St. Louis reportedly came away very impressed with McKinney following the workout.
- Pauline mentions that the Rams won’t take McKinney at No. 1o overall, but they could look to trade back in round one or possibly move up in round two to get him.