- Ian Rapoport reports that SMU QB Matt Davis will enter the 2017 NFL Draft as opposed to seeking a sixth year of college eligibility.
- Eliot Shorr-Parks reports that Alabama LB Reuben Foster visited with the Eagles.
- Kansas State OLB Elijah Lee spent extensive time with the Dolphins, Vikings and Cardinals after his Pro Day workout. (Tony Pauline)
- Lee has pre-draft visits scheduled with the Vikings and Lions. (Tony Pauline)
- San Jose State WR Tim Crawley interviewed with the Browns and Falcons. (Tony Pauline)
- UNLV DE Jeremiah Valoaga will work out for the Lions. (Tony Pauline)
- Roy Cummings mentions that the Buccaneers may have some interest in a potential reunion with C Jeremy Zuttah now that he’s been released by the Ravens.
Falcons HC Dan Quinn mentioned that free agent DT Dontari Poe is taking one more visit with the Dolphins, but they want him in Atlanta.
“He was taking one more visit, so hopefully we’ll have some news here in next day or so,” Quinn said, via Vaughn McClure of ESPN. “I do want him here. I liked him.”
- Jason La Canfora hears that free agent CB Morris Claiborne is targeting the $7.5 million the Bears gave CB Prince Amukamara last week, but he’ll likely have a tough time getting that much from a team.
- The Ravens have been tied to him since free agency got underway, but La Canfora says they’re offering him around $5 million per year.
- Jeff Zrebiec mentions that the Ravens have an internal option to replace Jeremy Zuttah, who was traded on Wednesday, in John Urschel. if the Ravens want to target a free agent, Zrebiec suggests former Jets C Nick Mangold.
- Although, Zrebiec adds that the Ravens aren’t in on Mangold right now, which makes it look like Urschel could be their guy.
- Jason La Canfora reports that the Seahawks never opened contract negotiations with free agent RB Adrian Peterson and preferred to sign Eddie Lacy out of the available group of running backs.
- Seattle reportedly had a “huge offer” on the table for G T.J. Lang before he agreed to a deal with the Lions.
- La Canfora expects the Seahawks to monitor the offensive tackle market with Ryan Clady and Jermon Bushrod being potential options.