Home / Cardinals / NFL Notes: Draft, Cardinals, Giants, & Packers
NFL Notes: Draft, Cardinals, Giants, & Packers
- Peter King of MMQB reports that after doing their due diligence, some teams near the top of the draft are more comfortable taking Nebraska DE/OLB Randy Gregory, despite his positive draft test at the combine.
- King still expects someone to draft Oklahoma WR Dorial Green-Beckham in the first round.
- Sources tell King that more and more teams value wideouts more than any other position in this draft.
- USC WR Nelson Agholor appears to be on the rise because his ability to play inside and outside.
- As of now, there appears to be more love for Alabama WR Amari Cooper than WVU WR Kevin White. However, King admits that it’s still possible White could get picked higher.
- Meanwhile, multiple teams reportedly have Louisville’s DeVante Parker as a top-10 player and UCF WR Breshad Perriman has at least two teams in the teens looking seriously at him.
- Aaron Wilson reports that FSU DE Mario Edwards Jr is visiting with the Cowboys and Bears.
- According to Peter King, the Cardinals will strongly consider taking a running back at No. 24 overall.
- Bob McGinn reports that restricted free agent S Sean Richardson was in Green Bay for a visit/physical, which could be a sign that the Packers are prepared to match the Raiders’ offer sheet.
Tags Amari Cooper Breshad Perriman DeVante Parker Dorial Green-Beckham Kevin White Mario Edwards Jr Randy Gregory Sean Richardson