Jason Fitzgerald has posted the top-five teams in terms of most and least money on injured reserve as of today.
- The teams with the most money on injured reserve include: 1) Chargers – $28.6M, 2) Chiefs – $27.8M, 3) Vikings – $26.5M, 4) Texans – $23.9M, 5) Buccaneers – $24.5M
- The teams with the least money on injured reserve include: 1) Eagles – $1.8M, 2) Rams – $2.6M, 3) Broncos – $2.6M, 4) Panthers – $3.2M, 5) Seahawks – $5.4M
- Barry Jackson reports that Dolphins coaches “absolutely love” what Andre Branch did as their new starting defensive end last week and plan to start him again today.
- A player tells Jackson that TE Marqueis Gray will end up being the team’s steal of the offseason.
- ESPN’s Adam Caplan reports that the NFL continues to review the sexual assault allegations made against Eagles WR Nelson Agholor this past summer. A dancer accused Agholor of sexual assault back in June but Philadelphia district attorney Seth Williams decided not to charge him in the matter.
- Beyond that, the NFL is also reviewing multiple incidents involving Eagles LB Nigel Bradham. Bradham has been charged with aggravated battery and a second-degree misdemeanor for concealed weapons. However, Bradham is hopeful the weapons charge will be thrown out.
- Britt McHenry reports that Redskins TE Jordan Reed on track to sit out next week’s game in London. However, Washington will be on bye the following week, which should give him an extended period of time to recover from a recent concussion.