- Tony Pauline of DraftInsider hears from multiple sources that Clemson CB Mackensie Alexander is “very difficult” to deal with off the field and some NFL teams do not speak well of him.
- In fact, Pauline adds that some of Alexander’s coaches are giving him less than rave reviews.
- According to Adam Jahns of the Chicago Sun-Times, representatives from all 32 NFL teams sent representatives to observe Arkansas QB Brandon Allen at his Pro Day and spoke with the Bears OC Dowell Loggains afterwards.
- Tony Pauline reports the Jets sent a contingent of personnel to work out Utah State LB Kyler Fackrell.
- According to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, Ohio State RB Ezekiel Elliott visited the Dolphins for the past two days and has leased an apartment in Miami because it is the location of his trainer.
- The Saints trading down in the first round to draft Correa is another possibility as well, per Pauline.
Arkansas QB Brandon Allen said he consistently kept in contact with Bears OC Dowell Loggains throughout his college career.
“We go back a long ways,” Allen said, via Adam Jahns. “I kept in contact with him, and he would come back to practices and things. I would keep talking to him, and obviously he’s been moving on up in the league, but we’ve kept the relationship.”
- Tony Pauline is told the Bears are “seriously considering” Alabama DL Jarran Reed with the No. 11 overall pick.