- Browns WR Josh Gordon said he has no plans to sue the NFL regarding his current suspension, despite multiple reports suggesting as much.
“The whole being in limbo thing, I’m over it,” Gordon said Friday, via Elizabeth Merrill of ESPN. “I’m not waiting on the edge of my seat anymore.”
- According to Rich Cimini of ESPN, it’s unlikely that HC Rex Ryan would have to win a certain number of games to save his job.
- Instead, Cimini expects Ryan to be evaluated on the overall progress the team makes in 2014, but admits that a losing season would make it difficult to keep him around.
- DT Nick Fairley has practiced a lot better over the past two weeks since he shed ten pounds after the team demoted him to the second-string. (Kyle Meinke)
- First-round pick DL Dominique Easley will play in tomorrow’s season opener against the Dolphins. (Jeff Howe)
- Rookie TE C.J. Fiedorowicz would be in line to start against the Redskins if Garrett Graham is unable to play in tomorrow’s game. (Dale Robertson)