- As of now, there are 14 unsigned 2018 draft picks (NFLTR).
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, citing a league source, reports that one of the main reasons why some of the top draft picks have yet to sign their rookie contracts is because teams are looking to include offset language.
- In case you’re unfamiliar, offset language allows teams to only pay the remaining guaranteed money in a player’s contract that’s reduced by what he’ll earn from a new team. This essentially prevents players who end up being released during their rookie contract from double-dipping.
“These were the best OTAs since I’ve been here,” Wolfe said, via Milehighreport.com. “We’re starting to love each other again. It’s not every guy for himself. We’re like, ‘hey, if we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it for each other.’ And we’re coming together; it’s looking all right.”
- TMZ Sports reports that Raiders CB Gareon Conley has filed legal documents against the woman who accused him of rape before last year’s NFL Draft.
- Conley’s case went before a grand jury, but they ultimately decided to not indict Conley.
- Conley now claims that the “false” allegations seriously damaged his reputation, hurt his draft stock and cost him multiple endorsement deals “including a contract with Nike.”