- The five youngest teams are the Rams, Jaguars, Seahawks, Cowboys and Packers. (Brian McIntyre)
- The five oldest teams are the Bears, Raiders, Titans, Panthers and Giants. (Brian McIntyre)
- According to Brian McIntyre, there are 64 undrafted free agents from the 2014 draft class on current 53-man rosters.
- WR Marquess Wilson remains a candidate to be placed on injured reserve with the designation to return. (Rich Campbell)
- WR Wes Welker is expected to increase his level of activity during Monday’s practice, but he remains in NFL’s concussion protocol. (Jeff Legwold)
“One step at a time, still in the process, in (the) protocol. So, he’ll be out running around Monday and continue through the protocol, take it one day at a time,” Broncos VP of football operations/GM John Elway said.
- The Patriots worked out 12 players Saturday including: WR Armon Binns, S Omar Brown, DT Jermelle Cudjo, DT Hebron Fangupo, DE Cam Henderson, CB Aaron Hester, WR Rashad Lawrence, QB Jeff Mathews, LB Kevin Reddick, RB Jerome Smith, QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson. (Mike Reiss)
- The Ravens reached an injury settlement with FB Shaun Chapas. (Aaron Wilson)