- Bills HC Sean McDermott announced Monday that RB LeSean McCoy (hamstring), RB Chris Ivory (shoulder), TE Jason Croom (groin) and K Stephen Hauschka are all day-to-day. (Mike Rodak)
- According to McDermott, Ryan Lewis and Derek Anderson remain in the concussion protocol.
- McDermott said that LB Matt Milano is out for the season after undergoing surgery for a broken fibula. (Joe Buscaglia)
Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports says that there’s enough pressure from Dolphins owner Stephen Ross that if the right head coach becomes available, it’s possible they could move on from HC Adam Gase, even in the event the team makes the playoffs.
According to Robinson, Ross may have interest in bringing someone with prior head coaching experience and he specifically mentions current Ravens HC John Harbaugh as someone worth watching for Miami.
Ross has ties to the Harbaugh family and Robinson believes he would be “very interested” in hiring him.
- Dolphins HC Adam Gase said that QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) is “sore” but “he’s walking around.” (Adam Beasley)
- Jets HC Todd Bowles said that RB Isaiah Crowell (foot) is “pretty sore, nicked up” and it could be tough for him to suit up for Saturday’s game against the Texans. (Rich Cimini)