- According to Geoff Hobson of the team website, Bengals CB William Jackson has a shoulder injury and WR Stanley Morgan Jr. and CB Tony McRae are in the concussion protocol.
- Bengals placed WR A.J. Green on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Bengals claimed LB Sharif Finch off of waivers from the Titans.
- Per Scott Petrak of BrownsZone.com, Browns HC Freddie Kitchens said he hasn’t asked for assurance that he’ll be back in 2020: “I got assurance when I got hired.”
- Kitchens added he’s received nothing but “total support” from GM John Dorsey and Browns ownership.
- The Browns worked out Bralon Addison, Corrion Ballard, DaVaris Daniels and Alvin Jones on Monday. (Aaron Wilson)
- According to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, Ravens RB Mark Ingram has a calf strain but should be able to return for Baltimore in the playoffs.
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh confirmed Ingram would sit this week: “He probably wouldn’t play this week no matter what the circumstances with that calf strain. We would be looking for him to be ready in two weeks.” (Adam Caplan)
- Baltimore will sit several starters in Week 17, including QB Lamar Jackson, G Marshal Yanda, S Earl Thomas and DT Brandon Williams. (Jamison Hensley)
- Ravens QB Robert Griffin will start Sunday, with third-string QB Trace McSorley also an option to see playing time. (Hensley)
- Per ESPN’s Brooke Pryor, Steelers RB James Conner said he had an MRI on his quad following Sunday’s game and doesn’t know his status for next week.