- Bills HC Sean McDermott confirmed that C Mitch Morse will start for Week 12’s game against the Chargers. (Chris Brown)
- The Bills are hosting free agent G Marquel Harrell for a visit. (Albert Breer)
- OUT for Week 12:
- DOUBTFUL for Week 12:
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 12:
- Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa did not have any wrap or brace for his throwing hand on Friday after jamming his thumb on a helmet earlier this week in practice. (Cameron Wolfe)
- Wolfe notes that Dolphins WR Jakeem Grant (hamstring) also practiced on Friday.
- Dolphins HC Brian Flores said RB Salvon Ahmed (shoulder) is out for Week 12 and was non-committal about RB Myles Gaskin (knee) or Tagovailoa’s availability. (Barry Jackson)
- OUT for Week 12: RB Salvon Ahmed (shoulder), G Solomon Kindley (foot)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 12: WR Jakeem Grant (hamstring), QB Tua Tagovailoa (left thumb)
Jets HC Adam Gase said QB Sam Darnold (shoulder) is practicing on Saturday, marking his second consecutive day to participate.
“It’s been a good week for Sam. … It just looks a lot different from the last time he tried to make a run at going in a game,” said Gase, via Ralph Vacchiano.
Gase confirmed that Darnold will start Week 12.
“Unless something changes today, which I don’t anticipate,” Gase said, via Vacchiano.
Jets OC Dowell Loggains said that he shares play-calling duties with Gase, but the head coach is able to intervene at any time.
“What he said was the truth. I give him a play number, he calls the play in. … He can be as involved as he wants to be because he is the head coach. He has the freedom to jump in,” said Loggains, via Vacchiano.
- Darnold said he “felt really good” after Thursday and Friday’s practices and should be fine for Sunday’s game. (Rich Cimini)
- Regarding rumors that Northwestern HC Pat Fitzgerald could be a candidate to watch for the Jets’ job, Albert Breer says it “wouldn’t [him] for a second.“
- Breer mentions that Jets GM Joe Douglas has connections throughout college football and Fitzgerald is one of the most universally respected names. However, Fitzgerald has been very selective in terms of even listening to offers from NFL teams.
- OUT for Week 12: LB Patrick Onwuasor (hamstring)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 12: T Chuma Edoga (ankle), T George Fant (knee, ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 12: LB Blake Cashman (hamstrings), T Alex Lewis (not injury related)
- Patriots HC Bill Belichick said RB Sony Michel (knee) will be “ready to go” for Sunday’s game: “He’s had a couple of good weeks.” (Zack Cox)
- The Patriots are hosting free agent DB J.T. Hassell and G Ross Reynolds for visits. (Albert Breer)
- OUT for Week 12: RB Rex Burkhead (knee), T Isaiah Wynn (knee)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 12: LB Ja’Whaun Bentley (groin), DE Tashawn Bower (illness), DT Adam Butler (shoulder), DT Byron Cowart (back), DT Carl Davis (concussion), S Kyle Dugger (toe), K Nick Folk (back), CB Stephon Gilmore (hand), WR N’Keal Harry (shoulder), TE Ryan Izzo (hamstring, hand), G Shaquille Mason (calf), WR Matt Slater (knee), RB J.J. Taylor (quadricep)