- Matt Miller of B/R mentions that the latest buzz has the Bills targeting Houston’s Ed Oliver at No. 9 overall.
- Miller says that the Bills and HC Sean McDermott want an interior pass-rusher on defense and not the big space-eaters they have now.
- Despite the fact that the Ravens announced a one-year contract extension with G Marshal Yanda last week, Jeff Zrebiec writes that it’s still unclear what the new deal means in the big picture.
- Zrebiec notes that the contract details for Yanda’s deal haven’t been reported and doesn’t appear the new contract has been filed with the NFLPA either.
- Regarding pre-draft visits for the Ravens, Zrebiec points out that four of the team’s top-30 visitors were draft last year including Hayden Hurst, Jackson, Orlando Brown Jr. and Jordan Lasley.
- Some of the notable pre-draft visitors for Baltimore include Alabama RB Josh Jacobs, Alabama RB Damien Harris, Mississippi WR D.K Metcalf, Mississippi WR A.J. Brown, Texas A&M OL Erik McCoy, Penn State OL Connor McGovern, Washington State OT Andre Dillard, Florida State EDGE Brian Burns, La Tech EDGE Jaylon Ferguson, Michigan ILB Devin Bush, Stanford ILB Bobby Okereke, Michigan State CB Justin Layne and Texas CB Kris Boyd.
- Zrebiec says that signing K Justin Tucker to an extension that tops Stephen Gostkowski‘s $17.2 million deal with the Patriots should be at the top of the team’s list.