- Jordan Schultz reports that veteran free agent LB NaVorro Bowman is not signing a contract with the Browns following his workout on Tuesday.
- Browns HC Hue Jackson said there’s a chance new WR Breshad Perriman could play on Sunday added that he is “big, fast and caught the ball.” (Scott Petrak)
- Colts WR T.Y. Hilton told reporters on Wednesday that he plans to test his hamstring in practice to see if he can play Sunday. (Kevin Bowen)
- Colts OC Nick Sirianni said they expect to have newly signed WR Dontrelle Inman play in Sunday’s game, given that they’re really short-handed at receiver. (Stephen Holder)
- The Colts worked out WRs K.J. Brent and Krishawn Hogan on Tuesday. (Howard Balzer) Indianapolis signed Brent to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Ravens HC John Harbaugh said Wednesday that G Alex Lewis has a pinched nerve and is considered day to day. (Jamison Hensley)
- The Ravens brought in three free agents for visits on Tuesday, including OT Randin Crecelius, LB Alvin Jones, and RB Mark Thompson. (Howard Balzer)
- Baltimore signed all three players to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
“We activated the 21-day window on him, so he’ll be able to practice with the team,” O’Brien said, via ESPN.com. “At any point in time over the 21-day window we can decide to activate him to the 53-man roster, so we’ll see where he’s at and go from there. That’s great news for [Hal] and for us.”
Hal says he never doubted that he’d resume his NFL career, despite being diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma last year.
“I knew I was going to play [again],” Hal said. “I just didn’t know when. That’s why I never stopped coming. I never stopped coming to practice, I never stopped working out. I just had a feeling that I was going to play again.“