- Colts HC Frank Reich said that TE Jack Doyle, who has missed the last five games with a hip injury, will return to practice Wednesday and has a chance of playing on Sunday against the Raiders. (Andrew Walker)
- Colts designated DE Tyquan Lewis to return from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Colts signed S Rolan Milligan and G Will House to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Colts released QB Phillip Walker from their practice squad.
Jaguars president Mark Lamping explained that the speculation about Jaguars owner Shad Khan moving the team to London has caused a great deal of frustration for him.
“I know it frustrates Shad,” Lamping said, via the ESPN.com. “You don’t do the type of stuff of that’s he’s doing, you don’t invest the type of money that he’s investing, if you’re planning to leave. Hopefully, at some point in time, we’ll be judged fully by our actions and not what speculators choose to say.”
- Jaguars HC Doug Marrone reiterated Wednesday that Blake Bortles will get all of the starter reps this week with Cody Kessler getting his normal amount of reps with the first team. (Daniel Popper)
- According to Brian Costello, the New York Jets brought in three free agent safeties for workouts on Tuesday including Ibraheim Campbell, Kai Nacua and Quinten Rollins.
- Jets placed RB Bilal Powell on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jets signed S Ibraheim Campbell.
- Aaron Wilson reports that the Texans paid S Andre Hal his full rate of $3.25 million base salary this year while he was on non-football illness list.
- NFL teams have the option to reduce pay while players on their list, but Houston decided to do so anyways while Hal was undergoing his cancer treatments.
- Texans waived LB Tyrell Adams from injured reserve with a settlement. (NFLTR)