- According to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, free-agent QB Brandon Weeden remains under consideration by the Colts to sign as a backup quarterback.
- Colts GM Chris Ballard said the team is considering both a veteran to be the backup the entire season or a stopgap while Chad Kelly serves his two-game suspension. (Joel Erickson)
- Colts hosted QB David Fales for visit. (NFLTR)
- Colts officially signed six players to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk has the full contract details for Jaguars LB Myles Jack‘s new four-year extension.
- Jack receives a $12 million signing bonus and $26.06 million in full guarantees at signing.
- Jack stands to make $26.06 million for one year or $33.06 million fully guaranteed if he’s still on their roster as of March 2020.
- According to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, the Jaguars will work out former Texans UDFA QB Jordan Ta’amu.
- Jaguars officially signed six players to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- According to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, the Texans will pay practice squad QB Alex McGough more than $20,000 per week.
- Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer says first-round OT Tytus Howard will likely eventually shift to right tackle and second-round OT Max Scharping to guard following the trade for Dolphins LT Laremy Tunsil.
- Jim Wyatt of the official team website says the Titans are pretty set on keeping Jack Conklin at right tackle and entrusting Dennis Kelly with left tackle during Taylor Lewan‘s suspension.
- Titans officially signed eight players to their practice squad. (NFLTR)