- Colts HC Frank Reich said RB Marlon Mack‘s “probably a week ahead of where we thought he was going to be.” (Joel A. Erickson)
- Barring any setbacks, the Colts plan to have Mack and WR Parris Campbell available on Sunday. (Mike Chappell)
- Reich said that Mack will not have a pitch count this weekend, but they will have all four running backs active most likely. (Joel A. Erickson)
- The Colts have discussed placing K Adam Vinatieri on injured reserve as of now and he’s considered week to week. The plan is to see how his knee responds. (Mike Chappell)
- OUT for Week 14: WR T.Y. Hilton (calf), CB Kenny Moore (ankle), K Adam Vinatieri (left knee)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: S Malik Hooker (foot), CB Rock Ya-Sin (ankle)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 14: TE Seth DeValve (oblique)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: S Ronnie Harrison (concussion)
New Texans CB Vernon Hargreaves said he believes he could make a long-term home in Houston.
“It’s great. It’s hard to put it into words,” Hargreaves said, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “It feels good that they want me here. It feels good that I’m playing better. I think I fit in. We’ll see how the season ends, but I feel like I could be here for the long term.”
Hargreaves is owed $9.594 million for the 2020 season as part of his fifth-year option, so the Texans will have an interesting decision to make on him next year.
“We’ll see how it works out. It’s going good right now, and I’m happy,” Hargreaves said.
- OUT for Week 14: RB Taiwan Jones (hamstring)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: CB Gareon Conley (hip), WR Will Fuller (hamstring), CB Bradley Roby (hamstring, toe), LB Brennan Scarlett (shoulder), DE Carlos Watkins (hamstring)
- Titans TE Delanie Walker said he has a procedure coming up next week for his ankle injury and expects to be back with the team later this month. (Turron Davenport)
- Walker said he doesn’t think his ankle issue is serious and he’s looking to get it fixed and to have plenty of time to recover. (Turron Davenport)
- OUT for Week 14: LB Daren Bates (shoulder), WR Adam Humphries (ankle), CB Adoree’ Jackson (foot), CB LeShaun Sims (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 14: WR Tajae Sharpe (hamstring)