- Kevin Bowen writes that Colts RB Marlon Mack will be the “clear feature back” of the Colts committee in 2019.
- Second-year RB Nyheim Hines should also remain a key piece of the Colts offense.
- Bowen says the Colts often kept a fourth running back active last season, so adding another running back, either in free agency or the draft, isn’t outside the realm of possibility.
- Texas Tech LB Dakota Allen met with the Colts. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Texans announced they’ve hired Jack Easterby as the executive vice president of team development. Easterby previously worked as a team development and character coach for the Patriots from 2013-2018.
- Houston LB Emeke Egbule will visit the Texans on Wednesday. It will not count as a top-30 visit because Egbule is local. (Aaron Wilson)
- Texas State TE Keenan Brown will attend the Texans’ local pro day. (Wilson)
Titans GM Jon Robinson says RB Dion Lewis will still play a major role in the offense next season.
“[Lewis] proved that he can step in there and carry the load, and we’ll try to put that right back on him,” Robinson said via ESPN’s Turron Davenport. “We’ll be mindful of the carries and the touches that he’s getting.”