The Kansas City Chiefs announced that they have signed 17 undrafted free agents to their offseason roster, as well as four of their 2019 NFL Draft picks.
|6.||214.||KC||Darwin Thompson||RB||Utah State||Signed|
The full list of undrafted free agents includes:
- Dino Boyd/OT/Cincinnati
- Jalin Burrell/DB/New Mexico
- Jamal Custis/WR/Syracuse
- Felton Davis/WR/Michigan State
- Mar Fields/DB/Clemson
- Jack Fox/P/Rice
- Darius Harris/LB/Middle Tennessee
- Gary Johnson/LB/Texas
- Jamire Jordan/WR/Fresno State
- Andre Lindsey/WR/Sacramento State
- T.J. Linta/QB/Wagner
- John Lovett/QB/Princeton
- Dakari Monroe/DB/San Jose State
- Kyle Shurmur/QB/Vanderbilt
- Cody Thompson/WR/Toledo
- Tim Ward/DE/Old Dominion
- James Williams/RB /Washington State
Hardman, 21, was a second-round pick by the Chiefs out of Georgia. They traded up in the second round with the Rams for the rights to draft him and exchanged their No. 61 and No. 167 overall picks.
He could potentially be the Chiefs’ replacement for WR Tyreek Hill, who has been suspended indefinitely due to child abuse.
During his three-year college career, Hardman recorded 60 receptions for 961 yards receiving (16 YPC) and scored 11 touchdowns to go along with 13 rushing attempts, 97 yards (7.5 YPC) and two touchdowns.