The Miami Dolphins announced Thursday that they’ve signed five draft picks including first-round DT Christian Wilkins to four-year rookie contracts.
This leaves just third-round OL Michael Deiter as the only unsigned draft pick for Miami:
|5.||151.||MIA||Andrew Van Ginkel||LB||Wisconsin||Signed|
|6.||202.||MIA||Isaiah Prince||OT||Ohio State||Signed|
The Dolphins also signed 18 undrafted free agents to contracts including:
- C Ryan Anderson, Wake Forest
- G Shaq Calhoun, Mississippi State
- LS Wesley Farnsworth, Nevada
- LB Terrill Hanks, New Mexico State
- DB Montre Hartage, Northwestern
- DE Dewayne Hendrix, Pittsburgh
- CB Tyler Horton, Boise State
- WR Trenton Irwin, Stanford
- RB Patrick Laird, California
- DE Jonathan Ledbetter, Georgia
- OT Aaron Monteiro, Boston College
- TE Chris Myarick, Temple
- CB Nik Needham, UTEP
- S Rob Rolle, Villanova
- DT Cory Thomas, Mississippi State
- LB Tre Watson, Maryland
- WR Preston Williams, Colorado State
- P Stone Wilson, Florida International
Wilkins, 23, was selected by the Dolphins with the No. 13 overall pick. He is a three-time All-American and three-time All-ACC selection.
According to OverTheCap.com, Wilkins receives a four-year, $15,439,094 rookie contract that includes $9,248,432 signing bonus.
During his college career at Clemson, Wilkins recorded 192 total tackles, 40.5 tackles for loss, 16 sacks, 15 pass defenses, four forced fumbles, and two fumble recoveries.