Cowboys WR Cole Beasley, who will be an unrestricted free agent next year, admitted that he doesn’t know if he’ll be back in Dallas next year.
“I don’t know where I’m going to be,” Beasley said, via the Dallas Morning News. “Other than that, it’s one game at a time and focusing on here and finishing this up and we’ll see what happens.”
When asked if he wants to return to the Cowboys, Beasley said he just wants to be with a team who wants him.
“I just want to be somewhere where I’m wanted,” Beasley said. “I want to be somewhere where I have opportunities. Other than that I don’t really care about the place. I just want to play and have opportunities to contribute and that’s it. if that’s here, that’s cool. If it’s not, it’s part of the business.”
- Cowboys G Zack Martin said his knee is feeling better: “It’s something I need to manage, I’ve stuck with what the trainers have told me.” (Calvin Watkins)
- Martin said when asked if he needs surgery in the offseason: “Not that I know of.”
- The Dallas Cowboys officially ruled out DE Tyrone Crawford (neck) and DE David Irving (ankle) for Week 17 and list CB Anthony Brown (back), LB Sean Lee (hamstring), G Zack Martin (knee), and T Tyron Smith (neck) as questionable.
- The Philadelphia Eagles officially ruled out LB D.J. Alexander (hamstring), CB Sidney Jones (hamstring), G Isaac Seumalo (pectoral), WR Mike Wallace (ankle), and QB Carson Wentz (back) for Week 17 and list DE Michael Bennett (foot), LB Jordan Hicks (calf), C Jason Kelce (knee), and T Jason Peters (quadricep) as questionable.
- The New York Giants officially ruled out WR Odell Beckham (quadricep), DE Mario Edwards (calf), TE Rhett Ellison (concussion), LB Alec Ogletree (concussion), and WR Russell Shepard (ankle) for Week 17.
Redskins RB Adrian Peterson said Thursday that he believes he still has “a lot left” in terms of his NFL career.
“If you watch football, if you know anything about football, then you know that he’s still got a lot left,” Peterson said, via ESPN.com. “If you can’t see that, you’re blind.”
Peterson added that he would “love” to be back in Washington next year if possible.
“I would love to come back here and finish off on a better note,” Peterson said. “We have a great group of guys here — all the adversity we’ve faced this year and how guys have responded. To come to work and really stay focused shows a lot about this team, this locker room, coaches as well. … That’s something I would love to be a part of.”
- The Washington Redskins officially ruled out WR Maurice Harris (concussion) and T Ty Nsekhe (knee) and list TE Vernon Davis (concussion) as doubtful. The Redskins also have LB Ryan Anderson (hamstring), G Tony Bergstrom (knee, ankle), WR Josh Doctson (illness), DE Matt Ioannidis (hamstring), and G Zac Kerin (knee) down as questionable.
- Redskins placed WR Maurice Harris on injured reserve. (NFLTR)