- The Judge in 49ers LB Reuben Foster‘s case dismissed the misdemeanor ammunition charge due to a federal court injunction. (Matt Barrows)
- Foster’s plea hearing has been pushed back to May 9, as the prosecution says it needs additional time to review the videotape submitted by Elissa Ennis, the alleged victim who says she lied to police and was not attacked by Foster. (David Lombardi)
- The Redskins released veteran DT Terrell McClain on Monday. (NFLTR)
- David Moore mentions that if McClain had been released earlier in offseason, he would likely be back in Dallas by now. However, the Cowboys traded DL Jihad Ward during the draft, which complicates a potential return for McClain.
- Even so, Moore still expects the Cowboys to discuss possibly re-signing McClain.
- Neil Stratton reports that the Giants are promoting area scout Chris Pettit to Director of College Scouting.
Packers GM Brian Gutekunst mentioned that they expect RT Bryan Bulaga (ACL) to be back with the team for the 2018 season, despite some speculation that he could be a cap casualty this offseason.
“He’s doing excellent; he’s way ahead of schedule,” Gutekunst said, via ESPN.com. “Those are big injuries. He’s fought through those things before, we expect him to do that again. But yeah, we expect him to be a part of our team.”
The Packers reportedly approached Bulaga about a pay cut (NFLTR), but talks apparently went nowhere.