- The 49ers are bringing in free-agent WR Chris Finke for a tryout this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- 49ers placed RB Raheem Mostert on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- 49ers promoted S Johnathan Cyprien and S Jared Mayden to their active roster.
- 49ers placed WR Jauan Jennings on the practice squad injured list.
- Rams HC Sean McVay said he is hopeful that TE Tyler Higbee (hand) will play in Monday Night’s game. (Jourdan Rodrigue)
- McVay said they’ve made no decision on whether DT A’Shawn Robinson will be activated from the non-football injury list, but noted he looks “ready to go.” McVay added that Robinson will likely be activated next week if he isn’t by Monday’s game. (Rodrigue)
- As for the Rams’ starting kicker job, McVay said that K Samuel Sloman will start on Monday while newly signed K Kai Forbath arrives on Sunday. (Rodrigue)
Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said DT Damon Harrison will have to wait at least another week to make his debut.
“He’s just working to get back in shape and make sure that his conditioning is right and all of that, as good as we can make it,” Carroll said, via Brady Henderson of ESPN. “He’s working on his weight and making sure that he’s as – like I said before – svelte as he can be.”
- Dan Graziano reports that the Seahawks truly thought they had a chance to sign WR Antonio Brown, but were against the idea of a bidding war as they believe he is not worth any kind of significant financial commitment.
- Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk reports that some around the NFL wonder whether Seahawks HC Pete Carroll repeatedly confirmed their interest in signing Antonio Brown in order to coax another team into signing him.
- Seahawks have officially ruled out G Mike Iupati from Week 7’s game against the Cardinals.