- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced Saturday that rookie LB Devin White has been downgraded to questionable for Week 15’s game due to an illness.
“[Jenkins] was more like a coach than just a teammate,” Beal said, via Pat Leonard of the New York Daily News. “He didn’t have to stand there and coach me up as a rookie at practice. He didn’t have to tell me to sit by him at meetings, but he did. He made me come over in the meeting room and sit by him just because he’d coach me up.”
Beal said he would like to continue working with Jenkins over the offseason.
“Even this offseason I’m gonna try to get with him and figure out where he’s working so he can keep coaching me up,” Beal said. “Because the knowledge he’s dropped on me has been real key to a lot of stuff, my confidence, of actually getting to the point where I’m learning the playbook and mastering the playbook.”
- Darryl Slater of NJ Advance Media takes a look at the Giants’ top position needs and how they may address them in the first two rounds 2020 NFL Draft.
- The Giants are currently projected to have the No. 2 overall pick, which means they Ohio State DE Chase Young is a plausible option for them should the Bengals select QB Joe Burrow at No. 1 overall.
- In the second round, Slater suggests Washington OT Trey Adams as a potential target.
- The Panthers downgraded S Eric Reid to questionable for Week 15 due to illness. (Max Henson)
- Panthers placed OT Greg Little on injured reserve.
- Panthers activated WR Chris Hogan from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Saints HC Sean Payton said he expects veteran TE Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15’s Monday night game against the Colts. (Mike Triplett)
- OUT for Week 15: LB Kiko Alonso (quadriceps), OT Andrus Peat (forearm), S Vonn Bell (knee), CB Patrick Robinson (calf), DB Johnson Bademosi.